New border exemption

Partners and children of workers employed in critical health services are now eligible to request an exemption to travel to New Zealand. To be eligible for this exemption:

  • You must be outside of New Zealand and wishing to travel to New Zealand
  • You must be the partner or dependent child of a work visa holder in New Zealand
  • The work visa holder must have a visa which specifies they must work in a critical health service

Critical health services include caregivers along with registered health practitioners, ambulance workers and others.

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *